Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Veggie Challenge Day #1 Is Back!!!

Veggie Challenge Tally for Today: FIVE servings (Is that good? Or just average?)


Breakfast: Oatmeal with a sprinkle of brown sugar and a splash of no-fat cream. (out of milk - among other things)

Coffee: 2 1/2 cups with no fat cream

Water: It's on the grocery list too. Large glass with lunch & one bottle at work. Hmmm... a little behind today. Cup of herbal tea.

Lunch: How about this.... VEGGIE BURGER with monterey jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, and sundried tomato mayo. Side of beets. YUM and almost all veggies!

Dinner: side of left over mac'n cheese (whole wheat), 3 Gorton's Haddock fillets YES smothered in tartar sauce- and 2 servings of green beans. Why did I do that to the fish? Because I don't like fish. Maybe I should have just skipped it all together?

Exercise: stairs at work.

Mood & How I'm feeling:

  • Morning: My body aches as if I did a total body workout for the first time. Yesterday's energy surge is paying me back. I have a little bit of GI upset - since last evening. My hands are dry and in need of lotion - lots of it. My cheeks are red from catching too much cold wind this weekend. I am a little bit chilled and a little bit wanting to crawl back into bed under those warm covies and sleep some more. BUT - my job awaits me.
  • Afternoon: Tired, but still plugging along.
  • Evening: Happy. Delighted that hubby is home with me tonight. Making dinner and he's helping, which makes me feel loved. Snuggly - this is the one night that we always watch tv together (if he's home.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home