Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Weigh In





Yes, today is weigh in, but not until afternoon...

Breakfast: Yogurt with a sprinkle of walnuts - yum

Snack: carrots, cucumber, and a handful of walnuts

Lunch: turkey and swiss on wheat bread with light miracle whip & a handful of baby carrots

Exercise: Nothing out of the ordinary. Walking back and forth across campus and up and down stairs.

Dinner: Small serving of roast beef, one small spoonful of gravy, and some sweet potatoes

Check-up: Ok, so it wasn't as dramatic as I had hoped for. The good news is that I did NOT gain any. The disappointing news is that I only lost 1 pound. Last weekend was almost entirely sedimentary. I sat in the car driving for 3 days. We had buffet on our trip, which offers no sense of control even though I tried pretty hard not to blow it. So... a little disappointed, but Doc tells me that fluctuation is inevitable. She says to pay more attention to how my clothes fit. I did lose a whole inch around my waist!!!! And how I feel, which has been pretty good. My blood pressure is way down, which attests to my progress probably more than anything.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jemit said...

AAAACCCKKK!!! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home