Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kick Kick Kick

I SO need to get a grip! I need to get back on track. I've been so overwhelmed with WORK and trying to keep up with normal everyday life while working lots of overtime and barely making my deadlines....

This morning I realized that I have fell into an exercise-depression of sorts. You know... can't seem to pick yourself up and make yourself GO! Just been lazy with little or no focus...


I've been praying on it again. I NEED that focus! I NEED to make this habitual! Why is it hard?


This morning I could hear the Holy Spirit trying to get me up and on the treadmill before 6AM. You know, I USED to be able to roll out of bed and hit the ground running at the drop of a hat. Ever since my hubby introduced me to "snooze" it's ruined me! (Thanks Honey) Anyway, I have been praying for focus and despite the Lords answer to my prayer, I neglected to respond. I felt guilty all morning... (and also for eating a piece of cake yesterday afternoon.)


So tonight I turned a new leaf. I made a lasagna for dinner, but I only had a small piece on top of a large pile of green peas. Water to drink. I got out my 10 pound dumbbells... did some squats, curls, and presses. I also re-started the Couch to 5K AGAIN! I did the first workout and am pleased to announce that I'm back in the saddle! God totally met me there - just like he used to. I finished the workout with a pile of crunches. I lost count after 30. That's pretty good for a first-new-workout.


Now... I must go take my vitamins!


Pray for me please... for focus, drive, devotion, dedication, and strength!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home