Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Work Place Wellness

I went for my wellness fitness test this week. I am proud of myself for taking advantage of this opportunity that my employer provides. The gentleman in charge actually worked as a personal trainer for some time. I'm going to make an appointment with him to go over my exercise regimen to see what would be best for me. We will soon be on vacation, so I'm going to get that out of the way first and then re-focus.

So for the fitness test they checked my blood pressure, flexibility, weight, body fat analysis, heart rate resting and stepping, sit ups and push ups. I think I did very well on the sit ups. In one minute, I did them continually... excellent! Push ups... I suck! You'd think that I would have better upper arm strength given my background working at the farm and such, but nope - I am weak! This is definitely an area of focus for me.

This program is supposed to help me keep my focus. I NEED that so badly!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home