Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday's Re-cap

I don't much like when I re-cap at the end of the day. While it's better than skipping completely, it does not serve the purpose of reminding me in motion to make wise choices.

Breakfast - Raisin Bran with skim milk

Lunch - veggie burger on a light bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, and mayo. (why the mayo? I thought I was giving that up? Oops, I forgot.) Side of fruit salad - melon. 1 cup of Marburger's buttermilk - TO DIE FOR - but an indulgance... and not to be made into a habit. (which would be SO easy to fall into!)

Snack - 2 bite size pieces of chocolate. (again - WHY?!) and a scoop of some kind of marshmellow orange coconut dessert type stuff.

Water - 1/2 bottle on the way to work. Working on a glass now.

Dinner - homemade chicken in the slow cooker - very yummy! With mini carrots and mashed potatoes.

Now - Exercise... Hmmm... I've got to get motivated, but I just ate... maybe in an hour or so... Gym or Treadmill... gym or treadmill... gym or treadmill... decisions decisions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home