Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday's Chasing The Wagon


Slow down... I'm jumping on!


Breakfast - Health Nut toast with LOL spread and grape jelly.


Liquids - Tall glass of grapefruit juice. 2 cups of coffee. 1 large glass of water w/ lemon. 1 bottle of water. 1 half bottle of water. 1 large glass of water w/ lemon.


Snack - 4 twizzlers


Lunch - chicken quesadilla salad with ranch dipped, not drenched, at Garfields - bosses treat! Catching up on Administrative Professionals Day since I was away last week.


Dinner - side salad with bleu cheese dipped not drenched, bread stick, laredo steak (YUMMY) and baked potato with butter and sour cream. Had dinner with Amanda and John to thank them for taking care of our kitties in our absence last week.


Exercise - Steps - oh those dreaded steps! They are so steep! I've made 2 trips already.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger odat_kim said...

*hug* welcome back. I think I need to be more conscious daily even if I try to only blog it weekly.
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home