Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday's Freshness

MOVE IT MORE
CHALLENGE IN PROGRESS


Breakfast - Honey Nut Cheerios with 2% milk

Coffee - 1 cup with no fat cream

Liquids - 1 bottle of water. 1 glass of milk. 1 glass of juice. 1 glass of wine.


Pills - Yes (first time in about a week)

Lunch - bowl of Cheerios with 2% milk

Snack -

Dinner - whole wheat spaghetti with sauce and 4 1/2 inches of garlic bread.

Exercize - YES!!!! 25 minutes on the elliptical. A couple laps around the indoor track. 5 sets on the bench press. 3 sets with free weights.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Go Jenny!! I'll join you in moving it more this week too, I haven't been to the gym at all this month. I hear ya on the being busy at work, I'm also taking vaction soon, April 30-May 4, 2 more weeks in the office, maybe that will motivate me to get the rest of this documentation in order before I go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home