Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wonderful Wednesdays!

Morning fellow Pig-Kickers. I've been a little side-tracked with all the goings-ons lately that I haven't had time to blog. Just to let you know, I have continued to keep my consciousness when selecting meal and snack choices and have even squeezed in a little bit of exercise -- My back, shoulders, and legs are screaming... I did lots of squats while milking and then decided to keep that up at home. WOW - it's crazy how it can affect your whole body. Well.... I did some arm curls and other stretches as well.

So today begins along side a cup of coffee with no-fat cream. (Casi Cielo by Starbucks)

I must scoot out the door now and get to work. Perhaps I'll find some suitable cereal there?

The day continued... lunch was a turkey & swiss on a lite bun with mayo, pickles, and tomato. Snack was raisin bran (no milk). Dinner was left over chicken broccoli croissant bake with mashed potatoes, beets, and a half a glass of milk.

Water - yes... off and on all day long plus 1 1/2 cups of coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home