Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Already?

Breakfast: Raisin Bran w/ 1% milk

That's it so far.... I'm cold and I didn't want to get out of bed, but I'm pretty well rested. That's a plus.


Snack: Raisin bran - no milk.

Lunch: 1/2 club sandwich w/ mayo, salad with bleu cheese dressing, and fries - I didn't realize this lunch came with fries... otherwise I might have ordered differently. But once I had them I just couldn't send them back. Fries are a weakness for me.

Coffee: 1 1/2 cups in the afternoon instead of in the morning

Dinner: Thinkin about it. I haven't fully decided yet, but I think it's going to be more vegetable soup.

Temptations: Well... I looked at the pecan pie this morning. I got some goop on my fingers when I moved it from one spot to another, but I didn't taste any of it! (Pat'n myself on the back) At lunch I was eyeing up the nachos, and the steak & fries, and thought I was doing well by selecting a half a sandwhich with salad instead of soup. Maybe it wasn't the greatest choice. I could have done better. Throughout the day I am surprised that I have not had any cravings for sweets. I think that my friend Kim has a point when it comes to sugar. Not that I doubted you. I just never realized that before. Thanks for the pointer! I might note that yesterday I had Life cereal for breakfast. It's not covered in sugar, but it is definitely sweet. I craved all day long. This morning I made an alternate selecting, and how about that... I didn't crave sweets at all - except when that darn pecan pie was found right under my nose. Had I not seen it - I would not have even considered it. So - there you have it... Kim is a genius!

How I'm feeling: A little run-down. My throat was a tad bit sore this morning. I sneezed a million times today. My sinuses are beginning to drain. P L E A S E tell me that I am not going to be sick AGAIN!!!! Maybe that's what I get for slackin off on the vitamins. I think I'll start packing in the Zinc and Vitamin C and get on the Airborne already. I hope I have some! And... I suppose I should re-stock the vitamins too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home