Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Friday, February 16, 2007

It's Friday... Want to dance?


Morning.


Breakfast: Finished the raisin bran and the 1% milk. I guess I need to do some shopping.


Coffee: None yet. 2 cups at work with cream.


Vitamins: Does Airborne count? Refilled my vitamins. Took a couple doses of AlkaSeltzer Cold medicine.


Water: So far 1/3 of a bottle with my Airborne x3 plus a bottle at work and another in the evening. Another large glass with lunch.


Lunch: half a turkey with swiss on a bun with mayo and a side of fruit salad.


Snack: 4 bites of pecan pie.


Dinner: Buffalo Chicken Salad at Monte Cellos with bleu cheese dressing. I only ate about half of it.


Exercise: Lots of steps at work


How I'm feeling: Well, I'm officially sick again. Clogged up sinus, mild headache, little bit achey, and stuffy and sniffley at the same time. I'm trying desperately to get ahead of it. No wonder I was feeling so terribly run down earlier this week. I shall stop and pick up more medicine, and some disinfectant wipes, and some tissues - with lotion in them! I definitely don't want to call off work today, but maybe I will come home early. Evening... sick sick sick. Exhausted. Stuffed up. Miserable. UGH.


Temptations: Does it count that I only took 4 bites of the pecan pie instead of an entire slice? I vetoed the candy jar... so that's good.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Glad to hear that cutting the items with sugar or "ose" in them has helped with the cravings. It's especially hard for me to do that if I slip the week before my period. This week has been a bad temptation week, with a very stressful week and Valentine's thrown in for a plethora of available sweets.
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home