Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday's Madness Strikes Again

Well folks - my blogging may be limited for the next week or so. We need a new mouse for the home computer. I am hard pressed to make this a priority at the present time.

But as long as my breaks at work will allow...

Breakfast: thinking about cereal seeing as I left home without eating. I have some Special K here at work... that may just be calling my name. Hmmm... I wonder if we have any milk? Nope - no cereal, just 2 cups of fat free skim milk.

Coffee: 1 cup with cream

Water: 1 bottle + 1 bottle + half bottle + large glass w/ lunch

Pills: forgot :( Oops!

Snack: 3 small pieces of candy. UGH and double UGH!!!! 1 was a Andes Candy, 1 was a Nestle Peanut Butter Treasure, and the last was a buckeye. I did however pass up (with great predudice) a peanut butter cookie with peanut butter drizzle.... oh to die for... but I didn't take it. I was good. (pat myself on the back for that one)

Lunch: nachos - probably not the best choice, but not so so bad. I could have spent some time finding something better.

Dinner:

Exercise: Lots of steps - multiple trips. If nothing else, some day I shall have nice legs for all the stairs I climb.

How I'm feeling:

  • Morning: Still under the weather, but not any worse than before. Puffs Plus and I are having an affair... I can't live without them! UGH!!! Despite the sniffles and plugged up head, I am functioning much better than I had expected. I was up on time and out the door early (on account of the broken computer). So let's get on with it! Shall we?!
  • Afternoon: A little bit tired. The day is wearing on. But I'm not completely exhausted, which is good. I need to up my water intake and so I shall go find myself a bottle.
  • Evening: Well, it's after 6PM and here I sit... at work! I'm quickly headed towards exhaustion. I have so so much to do and never enough time to spare doing it. So... as it goes, here I am. No biggie. Not much exciting happening at home anyway. And I have been surprisingly energetic all day long. That's a plus.

But... alas... I should go home now. This day has drug on long enough. 11 hours is more than enough time put in for one day. Whew!

P.S. Weighed-in this morning. Lost a smidge. Not much, but better than the opposite. Probably the result of all the stairs I climbed yesterday! I was to weigh-in on Saturday, but never got around to it. So... today will do. Yippie!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Down 7 pounds! That's so awesome Jenny, you must be really happy about that!
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home