Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Still Kickin'

Happy Weekend fellow Pig-Kickers! I have not actually fallen off the wagon. I've been watching, just dreadfully overwhelmed with work-related things. I haven't had time to log on during the day and was out the door extra early a couple days too... so blogging took a back seat for a couple of days.

Saturday... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... sigh of relief! Although I do have some work that I must accomplish this weekend. I am reluctant to begin that until I have had some much needed R&R. So... here I am. At the computer. TV is on CMT in the next room. Hubby has gone to work. Enjoying the peace and wondering what sort of indulgence I might consider for today. (I don't mean food - maybe shopping or something)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home