Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weekend Weigh-In


While mid-week I tipped the scales negatively... :) We ordered pizza and breadsticks at work on Wednesday resulting in an immediate gain of 1 whole pound. Pizza and Breadsticks are now considered to be the devil!!! I'm so mad that I gave in to that! A better choice would have been one piece of pizza and a salad, but instead it was 2 pieces and a couple of bread sticks. Darn those! UGH!!! Won't be making that mistake again!

My measurements are down a smidge from last month. Yesterday I noticed that my pants were baggy and I was constantly pulling them up. YIPPIE!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Yah I hate that, it takes me 3 days of being on track to lose it again. Just about every non diet item I have costs me a pound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home