Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Over The Hump Day


My mornings always begin SO much better than the rest of my day.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned oatmeal with a sprinkle of sugar and a splash of 1% milk. 1/3 cup of homemade applesauce. *Thanks Rene'e YUMMY!

Coffee: 1 1/2 cups with half & half

Snack: I'm packing a baggie with a handful of mini carrots and some cucumber. I did have this was just about 1 1/2 Tbsp of Caesar dressing to dip them in.

Lunch: Chicken Salad sandwich with a side of chips and a pickle. Yep, should have passed on the chips.

Exercise: Not anticipating much on this front. While I'd love to play tennis again, Keith won't be home until after dark. Also, I have some other committment for tonight, so I'm thinking that I will not be gainfully exercising today. However, now that I have brought this fact to light, I shall endeavor to be a little more active in my work place. Like maybe I'll take the stairs instead of the elevator. I usually do take the stairs most of the day, but sometimes I take the elevator after lunch. Maybe I'll park further from the entrance today to get a few extra steps in my day.

Dinner: bowl of chili and 2 pieces of corn bread. YUM.

Temptations Blasted: Hmmm... there was the chips, but then I gave in. Shame on me!

2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger Jemit said...

Atta girl JJ !!! 3# lost..
I would have guessed 7-8..
I meant to say something to you last night.. you look a lot slimmer these days ..
Keep it up !! WOOHOO!!!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

Thanks Mom! I really don't know how much I've lost. I don't have a scale at home. I just get weighed once per month at the doctors office. It kind of takes the stress out of the whole thing. So - 3lbs. is where I was almost a month ago. I will be getting weighed again on Tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home