Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Temptation Tuesday


Well, the week is already well on its way. Temptations are constantly butting into my routine and today I hope to tackle a few. We'll see as the day goes by...

Breakfast: 1/2 cup Old fashioned oatmeal with a sprinkle of sugar, sliced almonds and a splash of milk.

Coffee: 1 cup with half & half (I prefer no or low fat cream, but it wasn't my turn to buy it for work so I just go with whatever we have)

Snack: Raisin Bran - dry/no milk

Water: 10 oz Dasani, 20 oz Dasani (Man - I need to consume more water!)

Lunch: Took boss to Ray Azteca. 1 beef taco 1 chicken quesadilla, some refried beans, and a tall iced tea with lemon. Not the greatest lunch, but not gonna kill me. It was yummy!!!!

Exercise: Riding tonight? Maybe? Or walking... gotta do something! Can't wait for Keith to be off another evening so we can play tennis (weather permitting) I told myself that I could either walk alone at the park or go to the barn and ride. I chose the latter. I did a few stalls, which is not a lot, but a little bit of exercise. I think it counts because it's not sitting still. Then I rode Blaze in the ring.

Dinner: Slim Fast shake before leaving work at 5pm. It's after 8 now and I'm having a handful of carrots, some cucumber, and a sprinkle of garbanzo beans. YUM.

Temptations Blasted: 8am - candy jar on co-worker's desk is full. Tempted to take a packet of M&Ms, but successfully resisted. 12pm - candy jar is still rather full. Tempted to snag a Almond Joy but successfully resisted. I was tempted to skip riding tonight but successfully resisted! YIPPIE!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Jemit said...

I'm so proud of you.. you are very good at staying with the program.
I decided to try for 30# before Christmas.. starting today.
See my DOWNSIZING blog.. it's my record/journal of progress.
Gotta do it now.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

So basically you are "Kickin the Pig" too!!!! ALLRIGHT!!! Way to go!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jemit said...

Yeah..... but rather than Kicking a pig, I'm being more reserved... Downsizing.. hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home