Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday... Feeling A Little Better

Morning Pig Kickers. I took some Tylenol before bed last night and am surprised that I'm not overly stiff and miserable this morning... as I was yesterday.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup of 1% milk and 1/2 cup of oatmeal with a sprinkle of sugar.

Heading to work now. Going to drink some water on the way. I need to get water in before noon somehow. That's a huge downfall. I'm always drinking coffee until almost noon. I've gotta make a change here. If I drink water on the way to work, I won't feel bad about drinking coffee when I get there. My co-workers almost always have it ready. (such gems)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home