Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday's Temptations

Tuesday began with the usual bowl of oatmeal, sprinkle of sugar, and coffee with no-fat cream.

Morning coffee - 2 cups (one at home and one at work) with no-fat cream.

Lunch - NOT SO GOOD - We went out to Garfields and I had a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with a few onion rings. The sandwich had lettuce, tomato, onion, and ranch on it. Looking back, I should have just had a salad. Oh well, damage done.

Water - 2 tall glasses at lunch, working on a bottle now.

Excercise - Walked across campus and up the stairs to the third floor as usual. Did this again after lunch.

More to follow...


More water - another 20 oz. bottle. Hmm... getting low on bottled water here at work. I might have to order some.

Dinner was late - Another one of my custom-made salad concoctions. I sauted some onions, green pepper, and some left-over diced turkey ham. I made a plate of salad greens and poured my meat and vegetable mix on top. I drizzled with a little bit of blue cheese dressing. It was yummy. I know - weird... but yummy. Served with a glass of milk.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Okay...this looks like fun...but I will have to join you post-baby...I don't think it is recommended to lose weight while you are prego. Good Luck...I think those are good goals that you will definately achieve...Good Job J.J. !

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jemit said...

It isn't that you can't diet while you are pregnant, but that you watch what you eat and eat right.... you will lose, the baby will gain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home