Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday

I am up up up early on this brisk October Saturday morning. Why? I'm going to work at Market this morning. Got to meet the troops at 5 AM. Yes, much later than the ol' days.

Anyway, here I am, kickin the pig at 4 something in the morning.

Brewing some coffee. Will leave with 2 cups worth in one large travel mug. I hate breakfast. Forcing myself to eat a half cup of oatmeal.

Gotta run.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Good for you to get back on the bandwagon. I know it's hard to fall and then jump back on, especially when all the cravings are on the sides of the path of the wagon and when you're running to catch up it's hard. But let me tell you, it's great being on, you can relax and sit back and stare at the blue sky and just enjoy the ride as you just whiz by all those temptations. I find for 3 days after falling off the wagon, I have a tough time getting re-settled on the wagon even though I'm not eating the bad stuff. For me it's carbs, I really have to keep them low if I want to lose and keep the weight off, and when I cave, I crave, for 3 days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home