Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thirsty Thursday

I didn't start out today as well as I had planned.

Breakfast: 1 cup of Honey & Oats cereal with 1 cup of 2% milk. Usually I drink Ultra Skim, but Keith complained so we got the 2% last time.

Morning Coffee: 2 cups with low-fat cream.

Water: Hmmm not doing so well. 20 oz. with lunch + 8 oz. this afternoon. I need to step it up - BIG TIME! It's not been much of a "Thirsty Thursday" after all. Darn.

Lunch: BLT on wheat toast with light Miracle Whip and a side of green beans.

Afternoon snack: 9 milk duds. Again - what am I doing!?!?

Exercise: Walked across campus and up the steps to the 3rd floor 3x now. I plan to help Rene'e unload sawdust tonight. That should make for a good upper body workout. My legs are still recovering from last night's workout.

I better go get me another water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home