Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday Monday

Feeling a little better, but my back muscles are really sore.

Breakfast - 5 strips of bacon, a very small spoonful of eggs, 1 sausage link, 1 slice of wheat toast. Mostly all protein.

Coffee - 1 cup so far with cream and sugar. Another 1/2 cup before lunch.

Water - 10 oz. so far (yikes, I better step it up a little) 20 oz. with lunch. More water after lunch, with dinner, and before bed.

Snack - half a bagel with low-fat cream cheese.

Lunch - zucchini & onion sauted with cheese ravioli, sprinkle of parmasan cheese.

Dinner - Frescata sandwich at Wendy's - Turkey with basil pesto. Small caesar side salad.

Exercise - the usual romp from one side of work campus to the other and up and down the stairs from the 3rd floor about 4 times.

Still not feeling very jolly. I probably would have exercised at home, but my back is throbbing. I think I'll rest a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home