Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Chasing The Wagon

It's FRIDAY!!!! After not having enough water yesterday and eating a handful of Milk Duds, I felt kind of like I was falling off the wagon. No worries! I'm chasing the wagon this morning... Gonna jump back on and Kick This Pig!!!

Breakfast: 1/2 cup of oatmeal with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar. No coffee yet.


Morning coffee at work: 1 cup so far. Working on the second. Gonna switch to water after this.

Exercise: So far, walked across campus and up the steps to the 3rd floor. I figure that I will be doing this again at least 2 more times today - maybe 3.

Plans for tonight: Take laundry to Mom & Dad's. Sweep out the truck. Make dinner - probably meatloaf (extra lean meat), mashed potatoes, and green beans. This is not all too pig-kickin friendly, so I will be eating like a rabbit for lunch today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home