Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

First Kick

I started today with a bowl of oatmeal, sprinkle of sugar, and 2 cups of coffee with NO FAT cream. The doc says I need to eat more oatmeal because it's good for my cholesterol.

Lunch was a handful of chopped potatos with a small serving of Healthy Choice smoked sausage and a spoonful of cottage cheese. I drank 2 tall glasses of water before lunch.



Then I went walking. It's raining here in Western PA. I tried out this new trail despite the rain. I usually prefer to walk on the pavement. Keith usually prefers to walk off-road. Today I went alone and would have made him proud walking in the woods. Anyway - that was about an hours worth of exercise.

After walk - consuming my 3rd tall glass of water. Finshed now and ready for a re-fill. I had a low-fat cheese stick for a snack at 3pm.

Dinner is on. We are having homemade broccoli soup. I'll put a little bit of cheese in it, but not as much as usual. If Keith want's more, he can top his off with more as a garnish.

After dinner plans - We have tickets to "Late Nite Catechism."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home