Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Being Good


This morning I made Keith a nice big breakfast- eggs, toast, bacon, and potatoes. Not for me though. I'm being good.

Breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal with 1/3 cup of 1% milk and a sprinkle of sugar.

Coffee: 1 cup of Starbucks Serena with no fat cream.

Snack: banana - yuk

Water: 5 oz. water w/ 5 oz. cranberry juice, another 16 oz. glass of wild sweet orange tea w/ no sweetner. I'm totally slackin on the water consumption today.

Lunch: grilled cheese on wheat with a cup of healthy chicken noodle soup.

Dinner: Small helping of flank steak, parsely red potatoes, and a huge helping of asparagus. (little bit of butter)

Exercise: Today we tried something new. Tennis. Yes, tennis. I have never really played tennis before. I think I may have tried it once in high school. Keith and I are both new at this. We bought a couple inexpensive rackets and a few balls and headed out for the park. We really don't have much control over the ball, but we tried. We actually played for an hour and a half, which is twice as long as I would usually walk. I get bored with walking. We just enjoyed one another and kept it low-key. We did a lot of bouncing back and forth, but not competitively. We liked it. I think we will go again.


Random thoughts: It would be cool to have a gadget on the refridgerator that every time you opened the door it made pig sounds. LOL (where do I dream up such things?)

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger odat_kim said...

Oh, they have these little gadgets:
http://www.fridgepig.com/
Like it?
Kim

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jthemilker said...

Oh wow! I want one!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home