Kickin JennyV's Pig

Jumping on the "Kick The Pig" wagon. Mostly it's about losing weight, but really it's about living a healthier lifestyle.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wonderful Wednesday

Morning Pig Kickers!

Breakfast: Special K with a 1/2 cup of 1% milk and a banana - yuk! This is my last banana and hopefully I won't have to eat any more for another year or so. I don't like the smell or the consistency of bananas. They are smushy and smelly. But hey - my eye quit twitching.

Coffee: None yet. Eventually I had 1 cup with powdered creamer.

Snack: Special K with 1/2 cup 2% milk (that's all we had)

Lunch: Ham and Swiss on a whole wheat bagel with tomato and Light Miracle Whip. Handful of mini carrots with No Fat Ranch dressing. The lunch came with a handful of honey whole wheat pretzels that I will save for an afternoon snack.

Exercise: I'm packing my clothes and boots to go riding tonight. I hope the weather agrees. Walking across campus and up and down the stairs a few times already.

Dinner: More Special K with 2% milk... Gotta eat quick and head out to the farm. There is work to be done and horses to be ridden! Yippie!

Does anyone know exactly how much cholesterol is acceptable for consumption for someone like me who should be watching?

I did some online research regarding Cholesterol. They say no more than 300 mg per day. That puts things in a much better perspective. Now I can read labels and have an idea of where I stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home